A general purpose treatment for total protection against scale and corrosion in all types of indirect central heating systems, including those containing aluminium. Will extend the life of the system, and ensure maximum efficiency and minimum fuel usage. Once added, Sentinel X100 Inhibitor never needs to be replaced unless the system is drained down.
Sentinel is working with The Carbon Trust to reduce the carbon footprint of X100 Inhibitor and a number of X100 Inhibitor products are recommended by the Energy Saving Trust Recommended scheme.
- Heavy duty inhibitor
- Enhanced scale & corrosion protection
- For all system metals
- pH neutral formulation – easy to handle
- Ensures optimum boiler efficiency
- Prevents boiler noise
- Prevents pin-holing
- Helps prevent the formation of hydrogen gas
- A simple test kit is available to check levels
- Harmless to the environment, completely non-toxic and biodegradable
1 litre of Sentinel X100 is sufficient to treat a typical domestic system of up to 10 radiators. Larger systems should be dosed with 2 litres.
- 1 litre bottle
- 10 litre bottle
- 20 litre cubitainer