Perfect Heating And Plumbing have no call out charge
I understand the importance of providing a first class service and outstanding customer care at a reasonable rate. I will always charge fairly for my work and keep you informed of the progress.
Unlike some trades people I am always busy and will NOT stretch out your job to fill out the time, as I always have a full diary and need to get to my next job. Having said that I will not take any sort cuts to complete your job.
I charge by the half hour, with a minimum charge of 1 hour. For work conducted on the day, ie, leaks, drips, overflow, tap changing etc. An estimation of the time to complete your job will be given over the phone and confirmed upon arrival. Our labor rates is £40 per half hour, plus materials. We are NOT VAT registered so VAT will NOT be added upon our labour rate. But please call 07802 758166 to get a quote for your specific job.
As i have been in the plumbing trade all my working life, if you call me and describe your jobs, I can normally give a fairly good estimate of cost and time to you over the phone.
A detailed invoice will be issued upon completion of the works. You will not be asked for any money upfront for small works. Deposit will be taken for larger projects, boilers etc.
For any larger works a detailed quotation will be given.
“Standard rate” is Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm.
“Overtime rate” is 5pm to 9pm and 6am to 8am.
We offer FREE quotations, and free advise over the telephone.
All of our work as a warranty covering you for 12 months giving you total peace of mind.
Most of my work comes from local recommendations
I like my work and work hard, not stopping to drink tea and coffee all day, a glass of water does me. My rates are transparent and I have no hidden charges. Please click upon the checkatrade logo below and read some of the 670 positive customer testimonials that previous clients have left.
- Our charges are fully transparent.
- There is a minimum charge of 1 hour, after which work is charged by 30 minute unit.
- Parking charge may apply.
- Work must be paid for on completion.
- Arrive on time or call if I am running late or early.
- Be polite at all times.
- Respect your property and possessions at all times.
Why use Perfect Heating And Plumbing
- Highly recommended with excellent customer feedback on Checkatrade.com
- Gas Safe Registered
- Highly qualified, City & Guilds (advanced craft) ONC & HNC in Building Services Plumbing (A total of 8 years studing)
- Friendly and speedy service
- Guaranteed work
- Extremely knowledgeable
- Two Million Pounds Insurance Cover
We have our full terms and conditions posted here